|Home||Ministry Events||Articles||Q & A||Video||Comments|
We offer these articles for your thoughtful consideration. Naya Jeevan does not necessarily agree with every point, but we do believe in the principles of contextualizing the gospel to the audience we are trying to reach.
- The Story of Samuel
- Swami Dayanand Bharati (author of "Living Water and Indian Bowl," "Understanding Hinduism") is writing a practically oriented blog about Hindu life.
- Mumbaiwallah has a fascinating blog with outstanding photos and accounts of cross-cultural encounters.
- A Vocabulary of Terms, Dedicated to Jesu Bhaktas
- Gospel Proclamation of the Ascended Lord
- Impacting the Hindu Diaspora in North America
- YESHU SATSANG: A statement on using Yeshu satsang as a means of bringing the gospel to Hindus in Southern California
- Contextualization: Making the message relate
- Evangelistic and Church Planting Strategy From Jesus (Luke 10)
- Communicating Christ: A Focused Approach
- God's Transformer
- Leadership Essentials – Contextualization Is Not What You Think It Is
- Integrate Healing with Evangelism and Church Planting
- Ministry Events